Truly an amazing experience! The service, food and atmosphere is perfect!
Their tables are not cramped at all, quite used to cramped restaurants lately.
Food review time:
1. HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE (half)- suprised that this is huge, i am used to a few slices in some restaurants so I was pleasantly surprised. It's definitely an enjoyable treat with veggies too
2. HOMEMADE EGG TOFU WITH SOY SAUCE- 6 big chunks of tofu with their sauce, i rate highly
3. FISH FILLET IN BADONG SAUCE- OMG! I think my soul left my body for a moment, this is sooo GOOD, i wish I ordered squid which seems to be a better match but hey just the sauce and rice will even be a match made in heaven too
4. FISH HEAD LAKSA NOODLES- I love the fish, i enjoyed the laksa, just not paired with noodles. I would have prefered this as a soup and a side rice over noodles.
5. CHAR KUEY TEOW- Legit good/ authentic and even have the fat crisps included.
1. I hope you offer the GREEN CHILI PICKLE next time as that was missing on the must have malaysian condiments available 🙏
2. Desserttt plssss 😉
Nice authentic Malaysian Restaurant at Mt eden. Service was fast, order came out quick. Price is reasonable for the serving amount. Char Kway Teow was on the smaller size though. Nestum fish fillet was awesome. Lady at the cashier was friendly and greeted us with a smile. The one who took our order wasn't that approachable. This is our new go to Malaysian resto.
Delicious food, very good and courteous service resulting in a great experience. Also the Me Goreng is one of the best in Auckland. It's one of the few restaurants now that gives a serving size to completely satisfy. I recommend this place.
Every time I've been here, the food has been fresh and flavourful, with a very decent portion
This review is for my third time dining here
Came on a Wednesday night around 7 pm, fairly busy but we managed to get a table
We ordered main dishes shared between two
We got the butter egg floss king prawn and badong squid
The squid tasted very fresh and had good texture. First time trying the badong sauce, it had a nice sweet and tangy flavour
The king prawns were very big, and were fresh and cooked well
Overall the food is fantastic and well worth the price. Looking forward to coming back
Very nice food there. We really enjoyed all the dishes that we ordered. Upstairs area was quite small, so it was hard to talk each other as there were so many people there and noisy. But food was amazing, so we would like to come back👍